Product added to cart
4M backpack and CZ merch Giveaway
A. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
1. The the Giveaway organizer is Česká zbrojovka a.s. with its registered office at Svatopluka Čecha 1283, Uherský Brod 688 01 IČO 46345965 registered under file number B 712 at the Regional Court in Brno (hereinafter referred to as the "organizer").
Contact details of the organizer regarding the giveaway: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The subject of these Rules is the definition of the conditions under which contestants can participate in the competition for a 4M backpack and CZ merch organized by the organizer (hereinafter referred to as the "giveaway"), as well as the conditions for the selection of winners and the handing over of the prize by the organizer. By participating in the competition, the competitor expresses his agreement with these Rules and undertakes to comply with them.
3. Organizer hereby decleres the following:
- the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook / Instagram;
- Facebook / Instagram does not have any rights or obligations towards competitors within the competition.
B. TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. To participate in the competition, the following conditions must be met:
- registration on the eshop.czub.cz website;
- in the period from 1/12/2022 to 11/12/2022 buy at the CZUB e-shop for at least 1500 CZK (62 EUR)
- address for delivery outside of EU member countries;
- compliance with the conditions of the Facebook / Instagram network for the entire duration of the competition.
2. Employees of the organizer and other persons who participate in any way in the organization of this competition are excluded from the competition.
C. CONTEST AND WIN MECHANICS
1. To participate in the competition, you must complete the following tasks:
1. Register at www.eshop.czub.cz
2. In the period from 1/12/2022 to 11/12/2022 purchase goods and/or services from CZUB via e-shop for at least 1500 CZK (62 EUR)
- Participan must participate in the giveaway from 1/12/2022 to 11/12/2022. The organizer will announce the winner on 12/12/2022 in a post on the organizer's Facebook / Instagram profile.
3. The organizer reserves the right to exclude contestants from the competition:
- which the organizer has discovered or reasonably suspects to be in violation of the rules, or
- do not meet the conditions for participation in the giveaway, or
- while participating in the giveaway, share vulgar, insulting, racist or otherwise inappropriate statements or contributions that are contrary to good manners or damage the good name of the organizer.
4. The giveaway has 1 winner who will receive the follwoing: Backpack CZ 4M ODT in Grey or Multicam color, a hoodie with CZ logo, pair of shooting gloves, caps with CZ logo (grey and green), T-shirts (grey with CZ logo, brown with deer, green with Bren), tin mug, Bren 2 keychain, notepad, pens, stickers. The organizer reserves the right to change the prize in the event that the original prize cannot be awarded to the winners for reasons beyond the organizer's complete control.
5. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random using the following tool: https://g.co/kgs/1qYctf.
6. After the the winner is drawn, the winner will be contacted by the organizer via the email provided in the order, where the organizer will agree with the winner on the color variant of the backpack, the sizes of the clothes and the address where the prize will be sent. If the winner does cannot come to an agreement with the organizer by 15/12/2022, the organizer will carry out a new selection/draw of the winner and announce a new winner the same way as the original winner, or the organizer will keep the prize.
7. If the winner declines the prize, the Promoter will conduct a new selection/draw of the winner and notify the winner in the same manner as the original winner, or the organizerr will keep the prize.
8. There is no legal claim to the prize. The winner is not entitled to demand cash or any other payment instead of the prize.
9. The organizer reserves the right to change these Rules. The organizer will justify any change to the Rules and notify the contestants in a timely manner in the same way as the giveaway was announced.
D. PERSONAL DATA, COPYRIGHT
1. By the participating in the giveaway gives the organizer the right to process the personal data of these contestants to the extent necessary for the competition to take place in accordance with the Rules, for the winners to be announced and the prize to be handed over.
2. The organizer processes the contestants' personal data as their administrator to this extent:
- the organizer is authorized to process only the following personal data of the contestants — name and surname, or username on the social network Facebook / Instagram, email and delivery address and phone number;
- the organizer processes personal data for the purpose of ensuring the progress, termination and announcement of the competition in accordance with the Rules and for the purpose of subsequent communication with the winner and handing over the prize;
- the legal basis for processing is the fulfillment of the contract (or the fulfillment of what the organizer has committed to in these Rules);
- the organizer is authorized to process personal data of contestants for a maximum of 1 year after the end of the giveaway, unless the legal regulations in a specific case require a longer processing (storage) period;
- the organizer is entitled to pass on the contestants' personal data only to contractual partners who cooperate with the giveaway.
- In relation to the processed personal data, the contestant has the right to access, delete, correct, restrict processing, transferability and also the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz), being within the competence of current GDPR.
Contact details of the person responsible for personal data protection at the organizer (employee, personal data protection officer):
Lukáš Buřval, e-mail: email@example.com
3. In the event that the organizer wants to use personal data for a purpose other than that specified in these Rules, e.g. to publish the name, surname and photo of the winner on our website, etc., it will ask a specific person for their explicit consent.